Camp Director, Derrick Lang-Hawkins is a professional athlete from America. He has played 13 years professionally around the world, including stops In countries such as Brazil, Mexico, Germany, and Switzerland obtaining 5 championships throughout his journey.
Before becoming a Professional athlete, D Lang was a Oklahoma All State High School standout. He graduated from the University of the Incarnate Word, in which he received few awards, including 1st team All conférence, Team MVP Conference Championship and a trip to the NCAA tournament.
Derrick is a FIBA WORLD TOUR 3×3 player for the last 3 years .He represents Team Switzerland and finished 5th in the Lausanne Masters tournament.
Outside his players’ duties, D Lang has a passion for mentoring and teaching the youth, and trains internationally privately for individudual improvement and skills Development In Switzerland, Brazil and America. He started his own training in Europe to try to help make a positive impact for players to become better on and off the court. In the past 15 years he has run and participated in many clinics including:
- 5 years NBA Spurs youth camp coach 2000-2005
- 2 years Texas long star Camp 2006-2008
- 4 years UIW Camp 2000-2004
- 2 year San Antonio Elite camp 2015-2016
- 4 year International Wilson Allstar Camp Coach Germany- Switzerland 2010-2014
- 2 Year Chui Esportes Brazil 2016-
- 2 year Strength n Motion International San Antonio Texas 2016-
He is a Certified Personal Trainer and he is the Founder Of DLangtraining.ch